Saturday, July 12, 2008

Advice?



Brett like the word "mine," even though she doesn't really own anything, yet. Maybe someday.
She's about ready to go to church. She's in her Sunday best, as I would call it.


My life is a little less hectic. My husband and I direct the rec program in our little town, and we've been swamp. Plus, I cover agriculture for my job at the Hutchinson News, and wheat harvest is a busy time. But it is all fun. I'll be posting some new photos soon, as well as updating my column for The News.

As for the twin girls, they are great. If anyone has advice on how to solve the "Mine" problem, that would be awesome. Little Brett loves the word, and gets mad when she doesn't get what she wants. Any advice would be appreciative!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kdt5700I think you're doing great with the girls. "Mine" is just a stage she'll go thru. When is the next kid coming?